What does Car Insurance cover?

Car Insurance provides financial compensation for property damage and liability incurred as a result of a motor vehicle accident.

Who needs car insurance?

Your car is more than something that gets you from A-B. It's your daily commute, your weekend escape or even just your little run-around car so vehicle insurance is essential. It helps protect you, other drivers, other people's property and your car. 

Types of Insurance Available?

Some available insurance options are:

  • Third Party Property Damage - Covers damage to other people's property resulting from an accident caused by you. It doesn't cover costs incurred by you as a result of an accident.
  • Third party fire and theft - this insurance provides the same cover as third party property damage as well as providing cover to your vehicle should it be stolen or damaged by fire.
  • Comprehensive - this insurance provides the same cover as third party fire and theft and also covers your vehicle should it be damaged in an accident. There are many additions to this insurance and our advisors can provide advice on specific insurance companies.

Feel free to contact BluePrint Insurance if you would like a car insurance quote or if you would like to learn more about the insurance available.


Get in contact

Additional Information

Click to add further additional information to help us with your quote.

By clicking 'Get a Quote', You agree you have read and understand the Privacy Statement & Financial Services Guide

Latest News

Oracle names inaugural AR of the year

Blueprint Insurance director Anthony Latouf has won Perth broker Oracle Group’s authorised representative of the year award. Group MD Graeme Dorrell says the inaugural award recognises Mr Latouf’s commitment to compliance, client read more...

^   Back to Top