Please contact us to assist you with your claim.
We are here to help take the pressure off you and your business.
We help you with your claim by:
- Responsive claims handling
- Advise you on the information you will need to provide to the insurer
- Interpreting policy wording for you
- Challenging insurers to view your claim fairly
- Expediting the claim process.
How you can minimise your risk
- Take whatever action possible to minimise damage
- In the case of theft and malicious damge, notify the police
- In the case of liability, do not admit liability at any time. Your Insurer will determine liability in all claims.
- Report any claims promptly.
Blueprint Insurance can not authorise claims, however our experience and assistance can help you with the claim process.
Oracle names inaugural AR of the year
Blueprint Insurance director Anthony Latouf has won Perth broker Oracle Group’s authorised representative of the year award.
Group MD Graeme Dorrell says the inaugural award recognises Mr Latouf’s commitment to compliance, client read more...
2016-17 Federal Budget Update
Concessional contributions capped at $25k each year.
Lifetime limit of $500k for non-concessional contributions.
A limit of $1.6m an individual can move to the tax-free retirement phase.
Threshold for paying additional read more...
Small business Bills pass
On 15 June 2015, the Tax Laws Amendment (Small Business Measures No. 1) Bill 2015 and the Social Services Legislation Amendment (No. 2) Bill 2015 were passed by the Senate. These Bills give effect to number of announcements from the 2015 Federal read more...