Home and Contents

For most people their home and contents are probably some of the largest assets they own.  It makes sense to insure them and protect them from things that are out of their control. Policies generally consist of sections covering Building, Contents, Personal Valuable and Personal Liability.

There are differering levels of cover available from a variety of insurers. You should discuss your requirements with your broker to assess which option is appropriate for you.

If you work from home you may need to consider separate liability and office contents cover for your business activities. If you are a landlord we can also provide options for Landlord Insurance to suit your needs.

Get in contact

Additional Information

Click to add further additional information to help us with your quote.

By clicking 'Get a Quote', You agree you have read and understand the Privacy Statement & Financial Services Guide

Latest News

Oracle names inaugural AR of the year

Blueprint Insurance director Anthony Latouf has won Perth broker Oracle Group’s authorised representative of the year award. Group MD Graeme Dorrell says the inaugural award recognises Mr Latouf’s commitment to compliance, client read more...

2016-17 Federal Budget Update

Superannuation Concessional contributions capped at $25k each year. Lifetime limit of $500k for non-concessional contributions. A limit of $1.6m an individual can move to the tax-free retirement phase. Threshold for paying additional read more...

Small business Bills pass

On 15 June 2015, the Tax Laws Amendment (Small Business Measures No. 1) Bill 2015 and the Social Services Legislation Amendment (No. 2) Bill 2015 were passed by the Senate. These Bills give effect to number of announcements from the 2015 Federal read more...

^   Back to Top